Now, KEV Security provides peace of mind wirelessly!
Selecting a security system for your business or your home is a serious undertaking. You need total confidence that your family, employees and facility are secure 24/7/365. But you don’t want to spend more than you have to for unnecessary bells and whistles that make your alarm more complicated and expensive than it needs to be.
The XLT Wireless Security System gives you features and functions that not only help you protect your business; they help you manage your business, no matter where you are.
Solid, cellular connection
Your security system is monitored via a reliable cellular connection. Compared to older technology that uses a conventional phone line, your cellular connection won’t be lost due to down trees or bad weather, and it can’t be cut by a burglar.
Stay in Touch
Using the built-in cellular capability, our system offers In Touch™ Messaging Features that let you send commands via text messages to remotely control alarm systems, and to receive text alerts regarding system status and activity.
For Your Business:
- 6 areas: Selectively protect six separate areas of your business
- 30 user codes: Assign the desired security authorized to each employee
- 4 keypads: Position keypads at multiple interior or exterior doors
- 100 – event memory
- Two-way wireless outputs
- Supports up to 8 two-way wireless keyfobs
- Supports two-way wireless sirens
- Supports 28 wireless zones
- On-board cellular communications allows In Touch – Messaging Features for any cell phone
- Uses DMP SecureCom Wireless Cellular Communications
For Your Home:
- An easy-to-use keypad at your main entrance
- A keyfob, like your car remote, to turn your home alarm system on and off. For convenience, your keyfob can also control things like garage doors, exterior lighting, and sprinkler systems
- Sensors at selected doors and windows that will sound an alarm when opened
- Motion sensors that detect movement when the system is on, but are immune to false alarms caused by pets
- Sensors that respond to the sound of breaking glass
- Smoke detectors that can alert your system to automatically call the fire department